[kj] Question:

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Wed May 14 15:16:35 EDT 2014

Recent info indicates Shaun Pettigrew was spending most of his time dealing with music rights clearance in advance of a DVD release.

This, from FB on April 6: "We should have some news soon. Music has finally been cleared. ILC"

It doesn't appear that additional screenings are a priority. it seems he is focused on making some money from a DVD / digital release.

Speaking of: the Half-Price Bookstores in Minneapolis/St. Paul have been flooded with DVD copies of "The Gathering" from 2005, most on clearance for $3. Anyone with an HPB in their area should check for same, if you're looking for a cheap copy.