[kj] (OT) Former KJ opener plays stadium show in MN:

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Thu May 1 10:29:32 EDT 2014

Yeah, my image sizes were too large. Apologies to the admin (again).

Here's a link to the 'mats current poster:
http://blogs.citypages.com/gimmenoise/2014/04/replacements_midway_minnesota_twins_poster.php

And a link to the KJ ad from 1981 (scroll down to Aug 26):
http://www.killingjoke.org.uk/aid/concertfile/79-82.html

The Replacements will be performing at a minor league baseball stadium that will be torn down shortly after. Capacity is currently 13,500 and it is expected to sell out.