[kj] In Dub Vinyl = awesome

Rob Moss rob.moss at gmx.com
Wed Mar 26 06:07:43 EDT 2014

They would have done it I'm sure regardless.

The pledge this has lost some if it's ideals I think. I think that the pledge version were coloured vinyl and the non pledge are black. Not 100% sure but I have seen the black ones at Mikes. (There was a cock up originally)

>>> http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dub-VINYL-Killing-Joke/dp/B00IL7WJ8U/ref=sr_1_122?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1395597894&sr=1-122

>>> http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dub-VINYL-Killing-Joke/dp/B00IL7WGRE/ref=sr_1_126?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1395597894&sr=1-126