[kj] In Dub Vinyl = awesome

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 09:20:14 EDT 2014

To expand on my confusion - I was always under the impression that Pledge
projects were solely for the people who had pledged, rewarding them with
some
measure of exclusivity for taking the plunge and putting up their cash in
the first place,
rather than a way of funding something that once produced is then put up
for general
sale.
If no one had pledged cash up front, would In Dub have never been made?
Or would it have been funded another way and been put on general release
anyway?