[kj] OT: Does anyone work in technical communication / knowledge management / usability or similar? I need a hand.

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Fri Jun 20 20:32:45 EDT 2014

Hi,

Hey thanks for the offer, however Ana Madani was nice enough to help me out already, which was great as she has a lot of experience, and also teaches in the field. I’m working all this weekend to finish the assignment actually; it’s a bit hard to fit on top of work and life (and berating Darren Peace on Facebook for his lack of appreciation of The Big Lebowski, Soundgarden etc).

Appreciate all the offers – there’s some smart cookies on this list. And Darren.

Cheers,

bq