[kj] OT: UKIP - The anti-Killing Joke party?

nicholas fitzpatrick gasw30 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 5 07:09:42 EDT 2014

Have you heard this joke?
There is a banker, an immigrant and a Daily Mail reader sat around a table. In the middle of the table are 10 biscuits.
The banker takes 8 biscuits and says to the Daily Mail reader: "That immigrant is going to take all your biscuits."
Apparently it's a German joke (substitute Daily Mail accordingly).