[kj] Pink Floyd and Two-Degrees of Killing Joke:

Jamie Hewson fatpotanga at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 14:16:25 EDT 2014

I really can't remember the set. I'm almost certain they played nothing
off Night Time.
I do remember it being quite short and there being no encore stood out.
Like I said, it was half full so maybe they were half-hearted?
We met them outside afterwards and my mate querying no encore asked "what
happened at the end?"
BPF " it ended".
Can't really argue with that!

Interesting what Jamie said about being at gigs with people on this list
but being unaware.
I was definitely at the Manchester International one Jamie was at.

Spampotanga