[kj] Pink Floyd and Two-Degrees of Killing Joke:

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Tue Jul 22 09:50:26 EDT 2014

Well for me, the BTATS gig I saw (Glasgow Barrowlands) was the worst until
the Raven-replacement/band pissed debacle in Glasgow some two decades
later. Half-full venue, performance that was just... weak, really. New
songs, old songs, it just didn't have the power. Wasn't a fan of the album,
which probably didn't help.

On the other hand, the Extremities gig (next time I saw them) was incredible!

Dave in Edinburgh