[kj] Pink Floyd and Two-Degrees of Killing Joke:

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Mon Jul 21 17:09:47 EDT 2014

Twilight tended to be the opener then, didn't it?  In its essence, it's a thudding and powerful Joke staple, albeit softened up on the album.  I didn't go to Manchester on that tour (possibly my only Joke gig in Manchester was the 89 one at International II) but the London gigs (and Reading festival) were blinders.  It was great when they played most of the new album.... <sigh>