[kj] BTATS tour

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 15:56:19 EDT 2014

Well I wasn't there so I wouldn't know. My brother's friend was there
and he seemed to enjoy it, but that may just have been because he
wasn't old enough to get in the venue (Newcastle Mayfair) but Jaz got
him in anyway! NME slated the London gig, but you can't always believe
what you read in the papers.

I got the impression from the BBC recording that the non-BTATS tracks
were going down better than the new material. I do like the stuff
tagged on the end of NWOBFG, though.

Perhaps we could have a poll from amongst those who were there:

BTATS tour - "red hot" or "a bit flat"?

They seemed a bit tired at the end of ED&VRE tour didn't they? Still
bloody brilliant though.

It's all kicking off in Ukraine and Gaza. I'd rather world peace
prevailed, but at least the forthcoming gigs will be good. KJ always
become more relevant in these times.