[kj] Killing Joke on the new Classic Rock 200th Issue CD:

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Jul 17 02:15:52 EDT 2014

Probably some issue with publishing rights or something.

Open Car live by PT is amazing - the metal breakdown bit they added for the
live version, the quiet / loud prog dynamic change bit.okay I just made PT
sound like Nu-metal. I'll stop. (But it's great
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb7XdHyfgsA> )