[kj] Ski Patrol reissue with Coles artwork

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Mon Jan 27 17:08:38 EST 2014

Wow!

That's excellent news. I only properly got into the Joke in '83, and back in those pre-internet days it was a real journey of discovery. For example, it took a while to discover that they'd released something before Wardance / Pssyche. After that I found out about Red Beat and Ski Patrol, but it wasn't till 1988 that I managed to get a copy of a tape of Red Beat (and some while later that I found some vinyl at a record fair or 2nd hand shop)... but I never found any Ski Patrol.

Agent Orange sounds pretty cool (on the link below) and I didn't know that Jaz played synth for them.

Thanks for posting...

Jamie