[kj] killing Joke inspired bands

Tracey Higgins traceymh at icloud.com
Mon Jan 13 22:56:26 EST 2014

Wow! I'm really impressed with Plague Of Fools and 1919. I don't think they ever made it to the Australian music scene which is very unfortunate,because it appears that we missed out on some major talent. You can definitely hear the Joke influence especially the beginning of Caged 1919 the guitar sounds geordien almost like the beginning of The Fall Because but in a different key. Thank you so much for opening my eyes and ears. I love this site so much. Even the archives are great to read. There's always something interesting to find that I didn't know about. Does anyone know about dates and places for Jazs talks?
Cheers
Tracey
Sent from my iPad