[kj] "In Dub" swag has shipped: FYI

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 04:20:51 EST 2014

So much activity on the KJ front in my post box... Jaz's book arrived last
week,
and yesterday In Dub. God bless Mike Coles. I didn't even want to tear the
envelope
to open In Dub, what with all Colesy's cool little post stamps all over it
- especially
liked the Killing Joke Dub Foundry logo.
And the book looks superb... and very daunting. Haven't had time to sit
down with it yet,
but Jaz made the effort to write it, so the least I can do is read it from
cover to cover.
The only paragraph I glanced at randomly gave a taste - Jaz was describing
taking a
cup of tea and a cigar to sit outside somewhere, most people would just say
'I made a cuppa
and took a cigar with me to sit outside', our Jaz spends a good few
paragraphs describing the
whole tea-making/cigar cutting/sitting down process in great detail. Still,
looking
forward to it, once I have gathered all my reserves of concentration.