[kj] (Partially OT) Zilch

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 11 16:23:06 EST 2014

Evening all!

Something I wanted to ask the assembled company. Many years back a photo of a letter circulated on the Gathering. IIRC, it was a letter written by Raven to Ray McVeigh and/or the rest of Zilch, effectively stating that he was definitely not interested in continuing with the band and squeezing a few more pennies from the legacy of late guitarist Hide.

I'm doing some work in the same field at the moment, and I was wondering if anyone on the list still had a copy of the letter/photograph? I'd very much appreciate it if you could send a copy my way!

Cheers,

Jim.

NOW AVAILABLE: Flowers From Hell: The Modern Japanese Horror Film, by Jim Harper (Noir Publishing).

"Fascinating overview of the Japanese horror boom... Comprehensive, in-depth and slickly presented."- DVD Monthly.

Available from Noir Publishing, Amazon.co.uk, Waterstones and all good bookstores.