[kj] KJ signed pick guard from Wolverhampton 2012:

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Dec 5 11:56:42 EST 2014

That was the night when Jaz came back out on stage for an additional encore
of Wardance in his bathrobe, oh how we LOLed, a memorable evening!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Killing-Joke-Signed-Pick-Guard-Scratch-Plate-/121508565613?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item1c4a79926d

>> Not sure how I feel about this sort of thing. I would like to give
someone the benefit of the doubt and assume a fan fell on hard times and
had to sell this to an autograph dealer but it is more likely that the
dealer has someone go round to any show and get as many signatures as
possible so they can be turned around and sold online.