[kj] 3 Spare Bristol tickets...

jane.shadforth at shell.com jane.shadforth at shell.com
Tue Aug 12 06:30:17 EDT 2014

Hi folks,

Having initially missed out on Holmfirth tickets, (managed to get a pair now so all good - thanks Jonnie), I now find myself the other way around for Bristol Fleece & have surplus to requirement. I bought 6, as some friends were on holiday, so I took an executive decision to make sure they didn't miss out... Now they have decided not to come - doh!!

As a result, I have 3 spare tickets at face value (£27.50 inc. booking fee).

Any takers? I can meet you in a nearby pub in the afternoon or evening of the show, (which is this Friday - 15th August).

Please PM me if interested.

Hoping to see a few more gatherers there than were at Rebellion - only saw Chris, Tom, Paul & Brian I think? - I was a little inebriated ;-)

Jane