[kj] Hebden Bridge

Brian Whitehead bawhitehead at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 15:01:36 EDT 2014

As a set list goes definately not my favourite. Asteroid and Depthcharge!
As I watched at Rebellion I wondered if the setlist was put together with
the target audience in mind?

One girl in front of me turned to her mate after around 5 songs and said as
she did a thumbs down sign "shit this let get out of here". Make sme wonder
if KJ are a band that fit into Rebellion.

Enjoyed UK Decay

Brian.