[kj] Hebden Bridge

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 14:46:14 EDT 2014

Sounds great. I've never really seen them in a small venue.

Their electronic beat-box got the job done on The Beautiful Dead flexi
alright. I don't think the time change on the album version adds much
but I don't hate it either.

Glad your bandmate was bowled over by what we have come to take for granted.