[kj] Hebden Bridge

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 09:40:34 EDT 2014

Glad you got to see them for the first time in a while, Jamie. Feel
like a bit of a tit missing them when Hebden Bridge is only 20 minutes
from me on the train, but I was originally going to see them in
Blackpool then for various reasons I couldn't make that and Hebden
Bridge had sold out! Ah, well, hopefully they will play Manchester
again soon.

Any surprises in the set list, those who went?