[kj] Hebden Bridge

Jamie Hewson fatpotanga at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 20:22:03 EDT 2014

... What a great night. Tiny venue was like having Killing Joke play in
your living room.
A few technical hitches, the most noticeable being the lights packed up and
Jazs mic occasionally cutting out. but otherwise superb. Predominantly
older stuff played. Jaz looking fit and dare I say rather buff? Geordies
tone quite possibly the best I've heard it live, although admittedly I've
not seen them since 2005. didn't recognise the amps he was using - Rob?
I couldn't really see but they weren't the Framus. Very nice
looking unbranded things - cream tolex with black grilles.
Nice to briefly see Lisa, Antoni, Mark, Mik & Jon at a distance. And see
familiar faces milling around. Was also nice to go to a gig, look round the
crowd and actually feel rather young for a change ;)
Buzzing!