[kj] Killing Joke doc update

Paul Wady paulwady at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 6 06:54:43 EDT 2014

I just keep sayin' and sayin'.....Prince Charles Cinema, Leicester square???  Dead centre of London by the tubes.
Perfect place for a showing.

I think as far as Brisbane goes, you may need to find an 'art house' style venue and put it on yourself?
Problem solved!  Best seats yours?  Have a Jaz - a - like competition?  Best boiler suit, hair and make up???
Argue with that one folks?  ;)

Paul.