[kj] Transmission in a car ad?

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Apr 28 11:40:49 EDT 2014

Certainly the title of the song suggests it is, as does the bass line,
as do the keyboards. Never saw any interview with the band at the
time, and strangely there never was a great deal of discussion on the
Gathering either.

Only ever aware if I recall of one gig they did in London? Their
second album seemed to pass by with no real discussion either.

I for one certainly listened to their first album quite a lot, and
still go back to it at times.