[kj] (OT)Here are the young men........

nicholas fitzpatrick gasw30 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 28 11:30:37 EDT 2014

He could have worn the 'Joy Division' t-shirt with Mickey Mouse blended into the waves, now taken off sale: http://pitchfork.com/news/45229-rip-joy-divison-mickey-mouse-shirt/
Would have been a nice starter t-shirt. But going for the genuine article that young, bit controversial.

From: fluke1 at live.co.uk
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 11:11:37 +0000
Subject: [kj] (OT)Here are the young men........

I got my Boy a new T-shirt today , but Im not sure whether he has the right to wear it . He just hasnt put the hours in , he hasnt been to any of their concerts or bought any of their C.D.s , is being not yet six months old a valid excuse and thus allow him to wear the T-Shirt? I dont know .But I know a person who will . Alex, the authority on T-Shirt wearing , may Ben wear the T-Shirt, even though he hasnt put the hours in ? :)