[kj] Drummers...

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Apr 25 10:41:12 EDT 2014

I've been listening to 'Sound of White Noise' a lot recently. It's the only Anthrax album I like, and it's a wonderfully menacing and heavy album. It has made me wonder how Killing Joke would sound with a drummer like Charlie Benante behind them. Could be interesting.

Anyone know if Anthrax are Joke fans? I know Benante loves the Cure and the Smiths, so I wouldn't be surprised if he's into the Joke.

There are quite a few Joke-esque moments in the song 'Invisible', most obviously the intro/outro and some of the interludes between verses.

Anyway, it got me thinking. I'd be more than happy to never hear anyone other than Big Paul playing with KJ, but it's an interesting thought.

Jim.