[kj] "Nirvana: A Requiem to Kurt Cobain": Jaz needs to eat

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Wed Apr 9 04:44:15 EDT 2014

Who was talking about Lydon being in that Andrew Loyd Webber musical the other day? This video about him (maybe) ripping off Floyd’s Echoes comes to mind:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkx4ia6Th1A

A particularly erudite and discerning viewer raised the level of debate with this gem:

it's plagiarism you dumb fucking idiot. it didn't "just happen to be similar" you stupid fucking idiot retard. he deliberately stole it from pink floyd you stupid fucking piece of fucking idiotic shit