[kj] NIN-New One Bril

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 26 15:56:25 EDT 2013

I don't think he's ever done an album I would describe as 'bad'. I didn't think With Teeth was as good as it could have been, but still not bad.

Besides, if I hadn't liked anything an artist had done in the last 18 years I would probably have got over the disappointment ;)

On a related note, Gary Numan's new single is pretty damn good...

Jim.