[kj] [KJ] Latest News From Facecrack - New Album

T.B. planetary at socal.rr.com
Fri Sep 20 12:04:46 EDT 2013

Nick Scott wrote:

Facebook official KJ page had this to say :

Next week the 4 of us start work on the follow up to MMXII.

https://www.facebook.com/killingjokeofficial

Ahead of schedule, wow, they said they would commence in October...there's a
KJ first.

The usual complaints about how they handle their touring and some business
aspects persist (and probably always will), but I have to say I really like
and appreciate how they've managed to consistently record and release new
and mostly excellent studio albums about every 2 years since Big Paul
rejoined.

T.B.