[kj] My evening w/ BPF

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Thu Sep 19 12:13:01 EDT 2013

Cool. Thanks Frank.

-----Original Message-----
From: Frank Coleman <fbc at 21ca.com>
To: gathering <gathering at misera.net>
Sent: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 15:55
Subject: [kj] My evening w/ BPF

Cheers, all:

I had the great pleasure and privilege of spending the evening with Big
Paul last night. We're both playing drums on John Ashton's new album
(which you're going to LOVE), and I'm also helping out with some
technical aspects, so I was over at his flat for about 5 hours.

He's a great guy, as I'm sure you all know, and it was marvelous to have
some substantive quality time with this gentleman who I've admired for
so many years. The subject of The Gathering came up and he sends his
warmest regards to one and all here.

I wouldn't presume to steal even a particle of their thunder, but since
there's lately been another one of those "it's too quiet" threads here,
I'll just say... it's not like there's nothing happening... and leave it
at that.

So stay tuned! ;)

best,
FBC