[kj] It's too quiet

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Wed Sep 18 18:16:17 EDT 2013

sometime in that inbetween period so on The Tube in December 1983 with a prototype Eighties plus Dominator (Jaz just sang for Frenzy) he was still behind the keyboards but for the early 1985 performance Dave Kovacevic (ex The Cuddly Toys & Raven's mate ?) did that role for the next 2 albums & tours.

Sent from my iPhone