[kj] It's too quiet

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Wed Sep 18 05:01:12 EDT 2013

Mike Patton: “But tonight
Matthew, I’m going to be
Jaz Cold-Mint!” *gargle / choke / howl / yodel /
Björk on PCP / reverse re-regurgitation / wolverine in labour (phase effect
6) / custom sounds 1-70*

King Buzzo: “But tonight
Matthew, I’M GOING TO BE
..GEORDIE!!!” *laughs like a dufus*

Paul McCartney: “But tonite
Math-yew, I’m going to be stoned

er, I’m going to be Youff
.I mean I’m
going to be Youff, stoned”

Matt Cameron from Soundgarden “What? No thanks, I’m driving.”
Yeah man sure I’ll play some tunes for them, Grohl did, and he’s a fuckin
noob LOL”