[kj] It's too quiet

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 17 23:49:01 EDT 2013

What would really be awesome tho', is if a GATHERER sang the songs, even if his voice wasn't perfect, but I don't think any civilian could belt out the song as viscerally as a Gatherer; no one could sing it like they mean it better than an original "G."

Blessed are the Cracked for
  they let in the Light,
    others all are just a..
      'nother brick in the Wall