[kj] NIN-New One Bril

adrianwason at btinternet.com adrianwason at btinternet.com
Fri Sep 6 14:11:31 EDT 2013

I have been a NIN fan but somehow always felt short changed
Ok everyone knows the first one but the ep=Broken-was totally fucking amazing
after that there was
piggy
march of the pigs
were in this together
into the void(one of the best)
discipline
me im not
the good soldier
love is not enough
only
sunspots

and that's it the rest of it very average

The new one sounds brilliant
listened up to track 9/10 but skipped the one after all time low for some reason
listen to rest later
music fans buy it x