[kj] 1982 Flyer:

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Wed Sep 4 19:13:31 EDT 2013

Additional historical perspective:

Dez Dickerson (8/2) was in Prince's band but left to go solo after the recording of "1999." He was replaced by Wendy Melvoin, of Wendy and Lisa fame. He is prominently featured in the video for "Little Red Corvette."

"Loud Fast Rules" (8/6) would morph into Soul Asylum around 1983, then go on to play every frat basement in the upper midwest until hitting it big in 1992 with the album "Grave Dancer's Union" before going back to playing frat house basements with one original member and Duran Duran's, then Prince's, old drummer.

"Insoc" (8/10) eventually became "Information Society" with hits in the late 80's / early 90's like "Running" and "Pure Energy (What's On Your Mind)." They played several shows when I worked at 1st Ave in '88-'89. Pretty sure I still have the t-shirt somewhere.

Anyway, there you go..