[kj] Raven - 6 years tomorrow (20th October)

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Sat Oct 19 14:00:47 EDT 2013

yes, as a poignant respect to the dearly missed black bird, those (8 years trophyless) gooners are currently top of the English Premier League but (the nowhere near firing yet) Chelsea FC are on your coat tails. I'll have a beer for
a sorely missed friend & human being.

Regards, Antoni

Sent from my iPhone