[kj] KJ Facebook update, re: recording sessions

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Tue Oct 15 14:00:58 EDT 2013

If they continue to release albums on par with the previous two, I will be content. You could then take the best tracks from all three and make one epic record. The idea that they are able to release anything at all still worth listening to is enough for me.

Each time since 2008 the gf and I have gone to the shows and thought "this is probably going to be the last time we see them live."

And then they come back.