[kj] KJ screening in NYC: Didn't happen

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Tue Oct 15 01:38:13 EDT 2013

That is such a bummer and I really hope they show it again?

~ LB

In a message dated 10/13/2013 1:32:19 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
fatpotanga at gmail.com writes:

you couldn't make it up could you?

I really feel for Shawn & everyone involved.
It can't have been the easiest project to undertake & now it's finished
it's *still* one step forward, two (or more) steps back.

I am itching to see it. The trailers look fantastic. I just hope it's not
all London, London, London & we get a Cornerhouse screening in Manchester.
Or even better, he comes to my house with an inflatable cinema, a foot
pump & jumbo popcorn

On 12 Oct 2013, at 23:50, Alexander Smith <_vassifer at earthlink.net_