[kj] KJ screening in NYC: Didn't happen

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 12 18:50:04 EDT 2013

Just got back after meeting Frank Coleman in Brooklyn to check out the
screening. Didn't happen. Much like the day before, the print of the
film still hadn't shown up. DHL's fault? The festival's? I don't know.
Very, very disappointing. Not entirely surprising, but still. Very
disappointing.

Alex in NYC