[kj] KJ at Alt-Fest 2014

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Mon Nov 25 12:42:42 EST 2013

Funny thing is, at the time it felt like ages had passed in between those two gigs. Reading '86 was before Brighter had been released (just), and featured the Jaz/Geordie/Raven/Big Paul line-up that was pretty much classic Joke, whereas Finsbury Park was post-OTG, post-implosion, and indeed post the point where it looked like the Joke was over. Five years was forever back then.

So yeah, I feel old too...