[kj] music wanker poll

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Sat Nov 16 10:49:25 EST 2013

I tried to say hi to DT once and he was kind of mean .
Two other stories about him ( I went to school in Cleveland where he's from): he stormed out of a live radio interview bc he didn't like the questions; and I went to a solo show of his a d his (big fat) parents were in the audience,

Sent from my iPhone