[kj] music wanker poll

Tracey Higgins traceymh at icloud.com
Sat Nov 16 05:14:24 EST 2013

Hi Gatherers.
Oh my god! Is that Pere Ubu for real? I couldn't stop laughing. Kind of like Billy Mackenzie(who by the way had an amazing voice) fighting with his inner demons. What was even scarier was the fact that I actually ended up enjoying his voice and then ventured to watch a further YouTube vid of him with Debra Harry doing backup vocals. And he's had umpteen albums,went on the David Letterman show and had to pay their own way. Unreal yet educational in a warped kind of way
Cheers Tracey

Sent from my iPad