[kj] WOW JUS' WOW

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Wed Nov 6 05:39:11 EST 2013

Talking about (sorry: talkin’ bout’) real old school Hip Hop, my text message ringtone is the opening bit from Eazy E’s ‘Real Motherfuckin’ Gs’ - COMPTON”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_aFofXbC50

To the old school Hip Hop cognoscenti that I mingle with (okay, like, this one guy), it’s a bit of a crack up…given that there’s nothing remotely Hip Hop about me.

Table 1: List of my non-Hip Hop attributes

1 Attempt at perfect punctuation in quoting Eazy E song,

2 Use of the word ‘cognoscenti’

3 Fist-pump when cognoscenti spelled perfectly without having to rely on Word’s spellcheck, followed by ”BOOM! Science bitches” and awkward attempt at Hip Hop gestures,

4 Bullet-pointed list of non-Hip Hop attributes.