[kj] Letters From Cythera appears to be complete: FYI

wessidetempest . wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 4 10:01:06 EST 2013

It looks nice. I have almost no interest in it. Just like the dub CD but I may buy it simply because of Colesy. Dub is not my thing. I will say the typography is better this time (as opposed to the Hossanas hand written silliness). And I would vote for a Big Paul story. It won't be as cynical as Geordie, over the top looniness of Jaz or hippy love-fest of Youth.