[kj] KJ In Dub: Artwork

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 10:38:40 EST 2013

That's the price it says on the Pledge page when I log in - £43. You're
getting £31?
The 3CD is £22 - is yours cheaper? Maybe it's based on location or
something...
I'd take £31! The t-shirt is £29, which also seems very steep.
And I recently bought this:

http://www.piccadillyrecords.com/products/VariousArtists-AfterDark2-ItaliansDoItBetter-91011.html

Triple LP - £16.99 - (but maybe that's unusual)