[kj] KJ In Dub: Promo Video

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Fri Nov 1 13:20:20 EDT 2013

There is an 11-minute promo video featuring an interview with Youth and samples of the new dub tracks on the KJ Official FB page. It's not on YouTube and I don't know how to pull or share video outside of FB.

The interviewer is Alex Patterson from the Orb. Anyone on FB should be able to see it. Good stuff.

Killing Joke: OfficialMusician/Band · 106,310 LikesKilling
Joke in Dub finally launches this afternoon which is a 4 CD set put
together by YOUTH and Designed and pressed by Mike Coles. We will post
some artwork and the track listing later