[kj] Siouxsie comeback London gigs

Rob Moss rob.moss at gmx.com
Wed May 22 16:10:32 EDT 2013

He wasn't on the Mantaray tour. She used a totally different band.
She was fantastic. Mesmerising and I remembered why I was so smitten by her!

Got my tickets a while back. Really looking forward to it.

>>> http://www.southbankcentre.co.uk/whatson/siouxsie-74924

>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9otg_Cm50RE

>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeBMHnJqAvM