[kj] "Singles Collection" US release: Warning

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Mon May 20 18:03:08 EDT 2013

iBuy... I barely listened to it once.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rheinhold Squeegee <kjlist at live.com>
To: Gathering Gathering <gathering at misera.net>
Sent: Mon, 20 May 2013 22:56
Subject: Re: [kj] "Singles Collection" US release: Warning

Tru dat. The only additional rarity I care about is the different mix of "Intellect." I downloaded the whole Freispiel album off slsk years ago and it is underwhelming, to say the least. The two mixes of "Requiem" and "Wardance" are widely available on-line (got 'em) and "iBuy" is a curiousity at best. Can't say I've listened to it more than twice after I got it with "Classic Rock"