[kj] And the winner for best cough is....

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu May 16 01:31:55 EDT 2013

I tried to play Exorcism really loud to my sister one time to blow her away
and clue her in to Killing Joke and the sound of the earth vomiting. Sonic
ninja sabotage BAM! strap yourself in and listen to this shit, kind of
stuff...

Was driving at the time on a gravel road so couldn't hear shit, didn't help.
Also didn't help when I noticed she was asleep.

Killing Joke: The sound of the earth snoring....