[kj] OT - Space Odditti

Paul dubecho at gmail.com
Tue May 14 04:45:16 EDT 2013

Pictures taken by Cmdr Hatfield mapped:

https://cogsnscc.maps.arcgis.com/apps/OnePane/basicviewer/index.html?appid=0d1b3909ad9944dab7e29354f465ade7

He has sent back some stunning pictures from the ISS. He was also the first
man to use Irish (Gaelic) from space, his daughter is in college in Dublin,
but he will be given a warm welcome in Ireland, for his use of our language
alone. I too follow him on twitter and will miss his pictures now he is
safely back on earth.