[kj] completely off topic - Elizabeth Fraser

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri May 10 20:55:06 EDT 2013

I thought those shows would have been the catalyst to get things in motion
for finishing and putting out the album to be honest....not heard anything
since.

Some may say blasphemy but I would sooner see Robin & Simon on stage with
another singer doing Cocteau Twins "covers", I think Alison Goldfrapp, Faye
Wong or Anneli Drecker (former Bel Canto) would be great, rather than Liz
doing her new material and her backing band doing Cocteau Twins "covers".